Senior In Home Care Stamford, CT
At Fairfield Family Care, we know the importance of being able to live in your own home. We offer senior in home care Stanford, CT to give you or a loved one the option of staying in your home with assistance.
On January 1, 2012, the “baby boomer” generation officially started to the population tide. As such, the need for increased senior in home care started a national conversation. In the past, many families had limited choices when their senior loved ones needed care. That being said, in the last several decades clinicians and other healthcare professionals realized the health and well-being benefit to receiving care while living in the comfort of ones home. Senior in home care is starting to be not only recognized, but the preferred option over the traditional institutionalized care approach from years past as our country’s population continues to enter their golden years in record numbers.
Fairfield Family Care offers a wide range of services for disabled, in-need clients, and senior in home care. Services include:
- Bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Home safety evaluations
- Recommendation for and placement of assistive devices in the home
- Fall risk assessments and individualized fall prevention plans
- Care Coordination with all members of the clients healthcare team
- Transportation and accompaniment to vital healthcare appointments
- Specialized care for the Alzheimer’s or other dementia client
- Compassionate, one-on-one end of life care for clients
- Automated medication reminders
- Medical alert system
- Video monitoring services
To better understand our options for elderly companion services or senior in home care Stamford, do not hesitate to call us at any Fairfield Family Care office today to learn about how we can best serve you.